Pixel Experience Rom based on Android 10 is now available for your K20 Pro and this is the Rom that can get you the closest possible look of a Pixel 4 device.
The same you get on Pixel 4 devices, which is absolutely bloatware free. So, if you are bored with stock Miui 11 on your Redmi K 20 pro/Mi 9T Pro, then trying out this rom, would be a big deal.
So, if you want a Pixel 4 device but can’t afford one, then just follow the step given in this article and get all the features and look of a Pixel device on your Redmi K20 Pro.
Downloads Pixel Experience ROM
Download these files form the above links, keep in mind the process will be same for both Redmi k20 pro (Raphaelin) & Mi 9t Pro (Raphael).
Warning: Do not try to flash this rom Redmi k20 (Davinci). This rom is only for k20 pro & mi 9t pro users.
- Unlocked Bootloader
- TWRP Recovery has installed
Step by Step Guide:
- Make sure you are running the latest update Of Miui 11 on your K20 pro / Mi 9T Pro.
- Then Remove all lock screen pins, passwords, fingerprints, face unlocks & also sign out from google & MI accounts.
- Backup your whole user data.
- Then copy the Pixel ROM & Disable force encrypted to your internal storage & boot in to TWRP Recovery Mode (Turn off your phone then hold Power + volume down)
- Inside TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
- Then Choose Install ZIP -> Select Pixel rom.zip & Disable Force Encrypter & flash it.
- Once done, Reboot & Enjoy
Note: Flashing Disable Force encrypter is optional. If in case you don’t want the Rom to get encrypted then flash this to disable the encryption and after rebooting in to new OS. If you face any boot loops or encryption issues try to boot back to TWRP & wipe internal storage.