New apps keep developing every day to make our lives more convenient. Monitoring apps are the rage these days. Whether you want to monitor your children or your employees’ the apps allow you to gain insights into the activities that occur over a phone or a tablet. What the best monitoring app can do, has surprised many.
If there is any activity that you want to monitor, these apps let you do so remotely. There are hundreds of spying apps getting developed every day in India. However, some have become obsolete, and most of them are fake. Therefore, it can get tough for people to find one that works well.
Users also need to be aware of scammers and frauds before purchasing an app. If you are looking for a good cellphone monitoring app for your family or your business, look no more. We have come up with a list of the top three best monitoring app in India to help you make the right choice for yourself.
XNSPY – Best Monitoring Apps
XNSPY is currently considered the best monitoring software available in India. It provides the maximum number of features at budget-friendly rates. XNSPY is compatible with all Android and iOS devices. That is why it is our top pick this year. Let us have a look at some of the features that XNSPY offers:
- XNSPY lets you monitor the call logs of the target device. You can view the complete call history of all the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls with time and duration tags.
- Track sent and received text messages. It includes all the multimedia files shared on WhatsApp, Viber, and Skype.
- The GPS tracking feature lets you know the live location of the monitored device and its location history as well.
- Allows you to download phone calls and listen to the conversation remotely.
- Access all social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, Viber, and Tinder. You can view all the pictures shared and uploaded on these platforms as well as read the personal messages sent through them.
- Users can access the target device’s email accounts and view their sent and received emails.
- Allows you to access the device’s web browsing history as well as their bookmarked sites.
- The watchlist feature lets the user add words that they consider sensitive or suspicious. If the word gets used on text messages, emails, or web browsing, the user gets notified. The watchlist feature is also available for contacts and locations. Every time a watchlist contact tries to call the monitored device, the user gets notified about it.
- Users can remotely access the monitored device’s microphone and listen to their surrounding voices.
XNSPY currently offers two subscription plans to the users; Basic Edition and Premium Edition. The Basic Edition has a fewer number of features than the Premium Edition. The cost of the Basic Edition is USD 29.99 per month, and the price of the Premium Edition is USD 35.99 per month.
- XNSPY’s versatile features make it suitable for use for monitoring kids and employees both.
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to understand and navigate.
- The 24/7 customer support guides you through the installation process and helps you out any time you get stuck while using the app.
- It has the most affordable monthly packages.
- It is compatible with all Android and iOS devices.
- Some iOS devices need to get jailbroken before use.
- It does not have a remote camera access feature.
FlexiSpy – Best Monitoring Apps
FlexiSpy is another best monitoring app that has been in the market for a while now. It is one of the leading monitoring apps that allow users to track activities on a range of devices such as Android phones, tablets, iPads, and iPhones.
- Access to call logs and call recording. Users can view call logs of the target device and also record the phone conversation.
- The app lets you monitor text messages and IM chats on the monitored device. It also allows you to search for specific keywords in the text messages.
- The location tracking feature lets you view the current and previous locations. Additionally, you can track the cellular and Wi-Fi networks with which the device connects.
- It lets you monitor emails, internet browsing history, and the bookmarked pages on the device that you want to spy. The users can get access to the apps that get used most often and the date of the installation of the app.
- The remote-controlled camera access allows you to take pictures remotely. You can also restart the device remotely.
Flexispy is a slightly expensive monitoring app. You can purchase the app on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. It currently has two types of monthly plans to offer. The cost of the premium edition is USD 68 per month, and the price of the Extreme edition is USD 199 per month.
- It has a lot of unique features, such as remote camera access.
- It offers 24/7 customer support.
- It is reliable software.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- To use some of the features, the users would have to root their Android devices.
- Some of its features lead to performance issues.
- The extensive features often drain the battery of the device quickly.
- It is a little expensive.
mSpy – Best Monitoring Apps
mSpy is a monitoring app that can only get used as a parental monitoring app. The app has been in the market for a long time. Many as a safe kids’ monitoring app trust it. Even though mSpy offers a limited number of features, the performance of the app is impeccable. mSpy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices making it the best monitoring app.
- In addition to accessing the call logs of the monitored device, the users can also block unwanted phone numbers. You can view information regarding the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls like call duration, timestamp, and the details of the caller.
- Users can view text messages sent and received on SMS, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, and Tinder.
- The keylogger feature lets you view all the keystrokes de on the device. It also allows you to view all the messages that get typed on the device.
- The GPS tracker lets the user set zones on the map. T notifies you when the device enters or leaves the zones. You can also monitor the route taken by the device for a specific time.
- Users can monitor the browsing history of the target device. You can also block specific websites and downloaded apps remotely.
With its limited features, mSpy is considered a pricey application compared to other apps that have more features at the same price. It has two kinds of subscription plans. The Premium Edition costs USD 60.80 per month, and the Basic Edition costs USD 120 per month.
- It has all the features that you need to monitor your kids.
- It is compatible with both android and iOS devices.
- It is an expensive app and offers limited features.
- It is limited to parental control purposes.
- Some iOS devices need to get jailbroken to get premium features. Android devices have to be rooted.
- Its customer support is not available all the time in case you need any guidance during the installation process.
We hope this list of best monitoring app will be useful for you if you are looking for the best in the market. These were the top 3 best monitoring app that is available at decent subscription plan that you should surely try.